BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Selasa, 09 Maret 2010

I'm Sorry (If Wha I Do Is Not True)

When you're down I'm here to help you
I give support and motivation
But why you hurt my heart
With the fire word
I can't stop my tears

Altough very sick, but I'll try to understand
Maybe you're shock because of that moment
Altough very smarting, I'll try to patient
Maybe your emotion still labile

Chorus:
I feel hard to forget it
I feel hard to stop my tears
Altough I try to do it
I always thinking of it
And I ask, what's wrong with me
And let me alone for anytimes

I know we are different
I know we are not the same
But I just want to help you
To out from this trouble
And be the better people than before

Chorus

If you will hate me
I will never to hate you
Cause I know what I do it's true
I will never can let people around me down
So I try to help them
Not execpt you

Chorus

And I'm sorry if what I do is not true

0 komentar: